Spatours Fish Fork in Silver Plate
The silver-plated fish fork can be used in conjunction with a fish knife to easily separate fish from bones. It features generous curves, decorative heels and a slender rounded ridge.
Established in 1830, Christofle created silverware for French royalty, including King Louis-Phillipe and Emperor Napoleon III. Each piece is proportionally balanced and hand finished for unsurpassed beauty and designed for everyday use.
The dishwasher is an effective way to maintain your Christofle silverware in clean and perfect condition, as long as you note the following:
- Before the first use, wash your silverware by hand with neutral dishwashing liquid without synthetic fragrance. Dish soaps containing citrus or lemon are to be avoided.
- Use only washing powders formulated without chlorine or citric acid
- Avoid the presence of crystal glasses which may also tarnish the silver.
- Separate silver cutlery from stainless steel: silver does not coexist well with other metals.
- Open the dishwasher door at the end of the cycle, so that the dishes do not remain in an atmosphere saturated with vapor. Wipe the cutlery if they are still damp.
- Made in France